Monday, December 14, 2009

shane edge vs. mel gibson

ok. so i yesterday i posted some normal jk style bullshit here on taser factory. one of the items was this painting i did of mel gibson:
in response, shane edge made this whole thing tens times more taser factory than i could imagine! here's his rendition: yes. this is incredibly funny and great...well shane said it was a poor imitation, but i said it was amazing....but i also said.... "ho my god! that's f-ing great! great! you know, the original is supposed to be mel gibson. it's like him got cloned and your other top half is pasted to his half groin half belt. killer!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I’d like to apply for a job, yes, the job you have available
My manner is most saleable,
and I hope you’ll find me suitable

for $5.15 an hour.

I really have the skills, you see,
I’ve been to university
and though I studied history
I’ve found my heart to truly be
in mens ties and socks, glass figurines, the discount shoe industry.

What makes me think I’d be good for this job?

Well, I love working with people ...

And I love riding the subway an hour and a half each way, let’s see
add those hours to my day, and I’ll be making a whopping.... $3.75an hour!

No, sir – I do, I do want the job. Can’t you tell by my suit?

No, actually, I don’t own a dress. I don’t feel comfortable, I confess.

But hell, for $5.15 an hour,
I’ll endeavour to wear some colours other than black.

I enjoy working with the public, and I’m good with money ...
Oh yes, you’re right, all us girls are good with money,
Yes that’s charming, yes how funny.

I like a good work atmosphere where the boss says whatever he wants and the rest of us just listen

I’m a very fast learner and I promise that if you give me this job I’ll be the perfect subhuman and never let my contempt shine
in my worshipping eyes...

I love working with people and let’s see what else was I going to tell you ..

No, I don’t expect vacation pay and yes I’m available every day
and though I don’t like the evil way you’re looking at me,
I’ve got rent to pay.
And yes I can start on Saturday

1991 meryn cadell, the job applcation