Thursday, December 3, 2009

“FAST PACED INTERIOR DESIGN FIRM SEEKS RUNNER”

I would like to submit my professional resume for the job opening posted: “FAST PACED INTERIOR DESIGN FIRM SEEKS RUNNER” in West Hollywood. Since running is such huge a passion of mine, I feel that I would be the perfect candidate for this position.

I have years of experience in running, starting as a child, soon after I learned how to walk. One look at my resume will show my tireless dedication to the pursuit of running, as well as my overall versatility. I run best on grass or any make of artificial turf, but can also handle other surfaces such as asphalt, gravel, sand, etc.

I would very much enjoy the opportunity to speak with you further about the position and in concerns to my resume, starting with my placing in the 2007 Boston marathon.

Thank you for time and consideration.

Best,
Jeremy Kennedy