Sunday, December 13, 2009

2 pieces write art bi: jeremy kennedy (dr.mrs.etc.)


"Tonight's Special: The Royal Iron Victory Buffet"
This has touched my soul and I must give my thanks to everyone involved. This has given me the greatest experience of all: education. Should I get the whirlwind, I would feel no regret about my times as a mortal. I should get the super-cuisine education. Let this incredible learning thing begin! For the sake of my parents, my people, and my planet; I will eat. But for the cost of love.
“started on a friday, ended on a monday”

Those shepherds are German,
This coffee is Thai,
I don’t know what else to say, but I think we know why.
Yr. good at giving hand-jobs,
I’m bad at sustaining my own happiness,
Yr. good at drinking, but pretend not to be,
I’m good at most things, and everybody knows it.

Yr. probably a good driver,
but I can’t tell.

No comments: