Sunday, March 14, 2010

serious as a cart attack...

I have developed a recent fascination with the array of carts in employed by thy neighborhood street people. Here are few photos. I am still building my collection, but i am amazing at leaving my camera at home when i go out, so it’s taking a while. I like these though. There was an amazing cart out today. However, the owner was hanging out next to it. I have never talked to him before, and i didn’t have time to stop and chat. I didn’t want to make things uncomfortable or come off like the dumb-ass white kid I never wanted be.i haven't had the chance to check around the internet for photo's from others, but i'm sure there are some pretty taser factory things out there. i did find some stuff one this site. lower down on the page there is a really great designed cart! check it out here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great idea. I really like the ultimate bum cart the most