Sunday, February 25, 2018

a kennedy wishlist...

Sure, the holidays have passed, as well as my birthday, but I feel gift giving knows no season.
So....
Here are 2 items I want, need. No, actually just want:

1. ROOMBA!
This would be the perfect pet for me. Considering my lifestyle, animals are a non-starter and I continually turn down offers of free plants to kill. 
Yes, my studio looks exactly like this, minus the kid, the woman, the furniture, the plant, the rug, and the hardwood floor.
Thought about Alexa, but it's creepy and I obviously still remember how to type, plus the tile floors of my studio don't clean themselves.
Remembering not to step on something and occasionally glimpsing an autonomous thing roaming about the rooms both inform my sense "compassion".
Some models talk when upset, which I like. Already have a name in mind: Coat Rack.

2. A new foot scrubbing brush thing.

As a pedestrian, feet are essential to maintain. The handle on my old one broke.
As a last ditch measure, I resorted to using a Stanley rasp. Actually, pretty effective! 
But, the right tool for the right job.

*Cognac and Hendricks gin are, of course, always welcome.

No comments: