Tuesday, October 20, 2015

i do not know "vacation". (right book, wrong times)

"vacay/sabbatical"- so... i opted for SFO over big sur, a place at oakland city center over a cute waterside boutique hotel, being with over being alone, etc.
it looked like this.



i finished this book during.



i knew chris kraus for her film work, which falls under the category: taser.

during this trip she became my co-pilot.

given all its complexity, hilarity... given my position (+ the fact that i have next to no idea how to vacay/relax), i read only the bizarre difficulties of it into my own situation. a definite mind fuck, which landed me back in LA in worse shape than before i left (not uncommon for me)... but in a new excitingedly introspective blur.

other than the personal notes i made and the effect it had, my words definitely can't touch it. at least for now. so here's this...


"i love dick" ranks solidly in my top 11 fave reads.

No comments: